If you are a business owner, then you want to grow your company so that it is successful. This can be difficult without an influx of visitors and new customers. In this blog post, we will discuss 10 proven ways to get more visitors to your website. All of these strategies have been tested in the real world by other companies with success!
1. Write a blog post about something you know a lot about and share it on social media
Write an engaging blog post for your website that educates your audience about a topic you are knowledgeable about. Share this blog post with people on social media for more visibility to attract new visitors and customers!
2. Include links to your website at the bottom of any emails you send out
If you have a "one-liner", include it in your email signature to remind people what you are really about. Include clear links back to your website as well.
3. Create an infographic or video that showcases how-to information for people interested in what you have to offer
Infographics and videos are shared more frequently than text, so make shareable content to increase awareness of your brand.
4. Offer freebies, such as ebooks, white papers, or online courses
Lead magnets (gated content) is a great way of establishing your authority on a topic, additionally, you'll get people's contact details in return
5. Blog every day for one month straight - this will give readers more opportunities to find new content from you
It might seem like a lot of work, but blogging on a daily basis will rapidly increase the number of keywords that people can use to find you when they search in Google.
6. Create an email list so you can send out updates about new content or products without spamming people on Facebook
Email lists (that you create) are the best and most effective way to reach your target audience. It's almost free, you know that the audience is open to what you have to offer and you need to keep your subscribers warm to your messages and content.
7. Have a clear call to action at the end of each blog post or article that prompts readers to subscribe or buy something
In every piece of content, you need a clear call to action. Always be telling your reader, listener, watcher what you want them to do next. If you don't they will just do something else and won't give you a second thought.
8. Use images and videos where possible - they're more engaging than just text alone!
When you are creating a blog post, make extensive use of embedded videos and images to keep the attention and interest of your readers. Don't forget to add keywords to the ALT tags (but don't stuff them full)
9. Add social media buttons to your site so that visitors can share your content with their friends and followers
Make sure you give your readers a way to share what they have just read - if they liked reading your piece, there's a good chance their friends and colleagues will too, so make life easy for your readers with social sharing buttons.
10. Include links in posts back to other related pages on your website, such as contact information or product reviews, and to landing pages
As you create new content, you need to think about how it fits into your overall content plan. Each piece should link to other relevant blogs. Other blog articles may need to be modified to link to your new content. This internal linking is good for SEO, but more importantly, it offers more information to your reader.
The 10 proven strategies that we’ve discussed in this blog post can help you get more visitors to your website. If these are not the right solutions for you, then don’t hesitate to reach out and schedule a call with our team of experts today! We can work together on an SEO strategy that will bring qualified traffic and new customers into your business. Is there anything else you would like us to cover? One last thing, don't fall into the trap that many do, read about the common SEO misconceptions believed by many people.